Monday, February 9, 2009

God is sooooo Amazing!!

So..i just want to share how good god has been to me. First of all to those of you who dont know.. we are having another baby girl any day now..which is a major plus cuz we are super broke right now and i have the most amazing hand-me-downs from my first daughter adia & they are in great condition! Second..when we moved from our old house to the house we are in now we lost the bag of bolts and screws to put together our crib..so we were pretty much screwed & needed a new crib. Well, one of my best friends tara wall decided to organize (behind my back) all of our friends to pitch in & buy us a new crib..i was sooo surprised! It just came in a few days ago & is beautiful! Not to mention my parents bought all new baby room bedding & decor to go with it..a double plus!! Then my parents just bought an awesome new pack-n-play & chips parents bought a new swing to match it!! I didnt even "need" these things..i mean i could certainly do without them..but we were so fortunate & blessed! I also keep finding great deals on cheap baby clothes..that i dont even "need" & our landlord just finished remodeling the upstairs of our house for FREE (without even upping our rent) & we now have two beautiful new bedrooms upstairs..so both of my girls have their own room, chip & i have ours & we have a guest room!! UNBELIEVAVBLE! Well, i could go on & on & on..my husband & i are more in love than ever in 6 years of marriage..i love my family..i love my friends..i love my church..life-n-general is wonderful right now! I just wanted to share my joy with you & and encourage you that God has GREAT things in store for you..and if HE is faithful to bless me & my family..he will surely bless you!! Just seek Him with your whole heart! He will give you the desires of your heart! xoxoxoxox Well, gotta run & get adia out of the bathtub..she's been in there for at least 25 minutes & is probably wrinkled like a prune:) till next time..Loriann

2 comments:

  1. I love you more than you will ever know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have everything packed up in a box to mail to you... just haven't gotten off my butt to go to the post office yet. I'll probably get there tomorrow, and you'll have that and AG's big sister present on Monday.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete